G&L Rampage Jerry Cantrell Signature "Blue Dress" model, US handmade on Fender Ave in Fullerton California
Edition Limited to 50 instruments Worldwide.
The "Blue Dress" Limited Edition is visually distinguished by body graphics designed to Cantrell's exact specifications, including the iconic image of the "Blue Dress" girl which was originally featured in a vintage issue of "Oui" magazine, plus a specially numbered neck plate laser-etched with the "Blue Dress" girl.
Several distinctive accessories accompany the "Blue Dress" Limited Edition, including a black flight case stenciled with "Jerry Cantrell", Jerry's signature on back of headstock, a Jerry Cantrell-designed Red Monkey leather strap, one dozen Dunlop "Jerry Cantrell" picks, a spare set of Jerry Cantrell Dunlop strings, Black strap-locks, G&L Custom Creations Certificate of Authenticity, plus a second Certificate of Authenticity signed by Jerry Cantrell.
- Body Wood - US Soft Maple
- Neck Wood - Hard Rock Maple with African Ebony fretboard
- Nut - 1 3/4 (44.4mm) nut width
- Fretboard Radius - 14.00"
- Tuners: Schaller Non-locking
- Pickup - 1- Single humbucker hand-wound by Motor City Pickups
- Controls - 1 Volume
- Bridge - US Kahler 2230 Brass on Brass Tremolo Bridge (recess mounted)
- Hardware - Black
- Blue Dress graphic laser etched neck plate notating edition (01 of 50)
- Special Features Floyd Rose style locking nut, Matching
painted headstock, Shielded control cavity
- Color - Ivory
- Black flight case with Jerry Cantrell’s name stenciled on side